The MSNN is a network of Registered Dietitians, Dietetic Interns, as well as current students and graduates of Human Nutritional Sciences working together to raise the profile of sport nutrition in Manitoba.
Working in Manitoba to:
- promote and advance the teaching of sport nutrition;
- protect the identity and importance of sport nutrition in and react to matters affecting the image of sport nutrition through the Sport Medicine and Science Council of Manitoba;
- foster a closer personal and professional relationship among Registered Dietitians, Graduate Dietitians, Dietetic Interns, Nutritionists, and Human Nutritional Sciences Students;
- provide mentorship for Registered Dietitians, Graduate Dietitians, Dietetic Interns, Nutritionists, and Human Nutritional Sciences Students;
- disseminate information about current sport nutrition developments;
- promote continued and improved relationships with all affiliated agencies who are associated with sport nutrition.